Previously known as Da Vinci's on 2nd, now trading as The Village Bicycle. It is under the same management as the last 4 years, namely Duane Weiss as Owner and Jeriah Fredericks as Manager. Prices remain the same as before, only certain menu item names have changed.
Monday - Saturday: 12PM - 10PM
Sunday: 12PM - 8PM (Take aways only)
NEW ON OFFER:
* Homemade Chicken Schnitze
* 400gr T-bone Steaks
* Folded Calzone Burger Pizza
* Bacon Wrapped Poppers
* Smoked Chicken Salad
* Peri-peri Wings
* Mon - Kids eat free per eating adult
* Tues - Lrg Pizza for Std price
* Wed - All burgers only R75
* Mon to Sat - R69 lunch special (12pm - 3pm)
* Mon to Sat - Happy Hour (4pm - 6pm)
All The Village Bicycle's pizzas are hand made, thin based and baked in a genuine wood burning oven, all made with the finest mozarella cheese... The restaurant is run for the convenience and pleasure of our customers, not the convenience of the staff or owners.
The Village Bicycle is the perfect spot to enjoy a delicious pizza, burger or salad in a relaxed, cosy and family-friendly environment.
Phone The Village Bicycle now on 021 683 5453, to order.